Oxygen Service Technician Course
This course enables the successful candidate to engage in the preparation of scuba equipment for Technical Diving Gases. The objective of this course is to provide training in the proper procedures required for oxygen equipment cleaning.
- Each student should provide a scuba cylinder, with valve, for use during the course.
- This course requires one day to complete. Curriculum consists of class sessions and hands-on cleaning of scuba equipment for use with oxygen.
Additionally, students must:
- Provide proof of cylinder inspection certification through a recognized agency, such as PSA or TDI.
- Provide proof of certification as a regulator repair technician through at least one major equipment manufacturer.
- Be employed by a: full-service dive store, or comparable business or organization; an equipment manufacturer or distributor; or, be actively seeking employment by such and entity.
Certification Available: TDI.
Check Available Dates (opens in new window) »
Course Fees »
E-Mail | Site Map
North Florida Cave
and Technical Divers
PO Box 489 • Branford
Find Out More