Driving (From Jacksonville)
Use these directions if you are driving south on Interstate 95 from Georgia, or coming west from Jacksonville on I-10.
- From I-95 south, take I-295 to skirt the outside of Jacksonville.
- From Jacksonville, take I-10 west for approximately 25 minutes, to Exit 335 (the second Macclenny exit).
- From exit 48, take State Route 121 south, through the towns of Raiford, Lake Butler, Dukes and Worthington Springs.
- Approximately 30 minutes after exiting I-10, you will pass through the town of Worthington Springs. At the south end of town, you will cross the Santa Fe River bridge. A little less than three miles further, you will see the turn off for County Road 236.
- At the CR-236 intersection, turn right and continue for approximately ten minutes. In the process, you will cross I-75 and enter the town of High Springs.
- Continue straight through the two stop lights in High Springs, and go approximately one-half mile further to the turn off for County Road 340/NE 182nd Avenue. (You will see a sign on top of a pole indicating that this is the turn off for Ginnie, Blue and Poe Springs.)
- Turn right on to County Road 340 and go approximate 6.5 miles, to the sign indicating the turn off to Ginnie Springs.
- Turn right at the sign and go approximately one mile further to the Ginnie Springs entrance.
E-Mail | Site Map
A detailed map showing the location of High Sprins, Ginnie Springs and many of the other sites you’ll visit during your course is available for download in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF). 2 pages; 1,002K
North Florida Cave
and Technical Divers
PO Box 489 • Branford
Find Out More
Copyright (©) 2006 by North Florida Cave and Technical Diving or Respective Copyright Holders No Commercial Reproduction Allowed