Driving (I-75, Going North)
Use these directions if you are driving north on Interstate 75 from the Tampa Bay are, or from Florida’s Turnpike, coming through Orlando.
- Take I-75 north through Ocala and Gainesville.
- Thirteen miles north of Gainesville, look for and take Exit 399 (the Alachua exit).
- From Exit 399, take US-441 north approximately five miles to the town of High Springs.
- At the first stop light in High Springs (at the Hardee’s), turn left.
- Continue through the next stop light, at the center of town, and go approximately one-half mile further to the turn off for County Road 340/NE 182nd Avenue. (You will see a sign on top of a pole indicating that this is the turn off for Ginnie, Blue and Poe Springs.)
- Turn right on to County Road 340 and go approximate 6.5 miles, to the sign indicating the turn off to Ginnie Springs.
- Turn right at the sign and go approximately one mile further to the Ginnie Springs entrance.
E-Mail | Site Map
A detailed map showing the location of High Springs, Ginnie Springs and many of the other sites you’ll visit during your course is available for download in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF). 2 pages; 1,002K
North Florida Cave
and Technical Divers
PO Box 489 • Branford
Copyright (©) 2006 by North Florida Cave and Technical Diving or Respective Copyright Holders No Commercial Reproduction Allowed